A reader of the site, Stella, had sent me an email with a bunch of questions that I made into what ended up being yet another rather long video, it’s about 11 minutes long, so grab a snack and pull up a chair
This video answers the following questions:
1. How did you know or decide between topper and a wig. Did you not chose topper because of the clip and the damage and discomfort to the hair?
2. I have tremendous amount of itching and burning. Did you or do you experience that? If so how is that with wearing hair?
3. I know that you have recently stopped taking spironolactone and birth control pill. How did it go?
4. Does wearing the hair cause more shedding?
5. Before cutting your bio hair really short how did you deal with it when wearing hair. would you leave it down or put it in a loose ponytail.
6. I feel that with taking this leap to wear hair is a finality to that hope. Once I start wearing there will be no way for me to go back. Did you have that feeling too?
Got your snack? Here’s the video:
with hair loss. Share your thoughts, comment, rant, rave, laugh, cry…communicate. Click To Join